Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jesse & Lisa taking a ride on the love boat

Who doesn't love a canoe ride on a hot summer evening along the river?  Not saying I would... BUT I'm glad my awesome clients did! :)  

Jesse and Lisa have been married for 8 years and felt it was time to get some updated photos!!  When Lisa contacted me to set up the session she just said, "I want some engagement like photos... I don't know.  HELP!"  I love clients like these!!  This means I get to be creative and plan out the whole session and they were all for it!  Especially Jesse!  Don't you think he should be a model?  The next Brad Pitt maybe?? Jesse definitely thinks he's got the touch!





I absolutely love this shot!  Aren't they so sweet?

Lisa didn't want to go too far into the river.. and Jesse wanted to go home and get his fishing poles!


 Thank you so much Jesse and Lisa for an awesome session!!  You guys rocked it!  Even with my son's crazy driving, us not paying attention and lots of spiders the pictures turned out awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment