Wednesday, August 31, 2011

OSU- Go Bucks!! {Mini Sessions}

Finally the time has come to get all of our Buckeye gear out, act like fools and watch football!!  (Whom I kidding.. do we ever really put our OSU gear away and stop acting like fools?!)  I held some mini sessions at the Stadium at the beginning of the month and it was a ton of fun!  We even had the chance to see some of the band perform for a pep rally being held on the parking lot!  I couldn't believe all the traffic at the stadium and how many people come from all over just to see the stadium.. not go inside.. or to the game but just to walk up to it and put the famous O-H-I-O signs and have their picture taken.  Definitely makes me proud to be a BUCKEYE!!  Go bucks and here's to a good season even without my Tressel. 














No comments:

Post a Comment