Friday, June 10, 2011

All Dolled Up!

One of the funnest sessions I have had so far were the 'All Dolled Up' sessions I held at my family farm.  I had tutu's donated to me by Paisley Belle Tutus and some headbands and rompers donated to me by Dylannbaby.  Both vendors are local, you should definitely check out their facebook pages!!!  little girls of all ages came out and played dress-up with the tutus, headbands and rompers and had their pictures taken!  I think there were times that I was having more fun than the girls!!  In the end we had a contest where you voted on your favorite PICTURE and that little girl won an item she was wearing in her photo!!  Congrats to Carley for winning!!!  Thank you to everyone who came out and participated in the contest.. All of the girls are beautiful and I hope you enjoyed your photos!!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment