Thursday, March 17, 2011

My first Contest is Here!!!!

SHOW ME YOUR EASTER BUNNY!!

Submit a picture of your child or even
your pet dressed as the Easter bunny!!
Can be just a set of ears or ears and a tail!
Send me your photos to my
email: nicole@nicoleakersphotography.com
by Friday March 25th.
Once all photos have been submitted
I will upload them here to be voted on!!
Photo with the most likes will win a free session
and an 11x14 custom print!
I'm so excited to see all the pictures that will be submitted!  Can be a child or even a pet!!  I don't really mind if it's your neighbor! :)  Can be a simple headband with bunny ears or can be more creative.. and be something you made!! Or maybe it's just a picture of your baby with 2 fingers behind her head as bunny ears!!!  Anything will do!!!

Will post some pictures here once I get them all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment